Home of the United States Air Force Academy CrossFit Team & Club

14 March 2012

03.15.2012

OPEN WOD 12.4
"The strong shall stand, the weak shall fall by the wayside" -USAF TACP Motto



Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:

150 Wall balls (20lbs to 10' target)

90 Double-unders

30 Muscle-ups 



__________________

C1C Jake Bruder, C2C Colton Wetzel, Greg Hodgkins, and Chris Fabian doing work on 12.4



__________________________________

Big shout out to C3C Victoria Perkins who will be rolling up her sleeves and functionally training freshmen as they run through her course this Friday. I, myself, won't be rolling up my sleeves, but will be sipping on something sweet all weekend.


Doolies, I wish I could help ya out, I really do. But I only have one thing to say...


HYDRATE!!!

No comments: