Home of the United States Air Force Academy CrossFit Team & Club

20 April 2012

04.21.2012

Warm-Up
Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3

WOD
4 min row
3 min double unders
2 min wall balls
1 min HSPU

rest 5 min

1 min Power Clean (135#)
2 min pull-up
3 min Deadlift (185#)
4 min KB swing (1.5 pd)

_________________

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I am WALKING! Not very well, I might add, but walking is walking in my opinion, and I am here to tell you, never take the ability to walk for granted. It's something that is very easy to do unless you get hurt...I read somewhere that it takes something like a few hundred muscles constantly making micro adjustments to just keep you standing. It is good to know though, that even professional athletes like Ryan Howard tear their achilles. 

Anyways, I think you guys are more excited about what I have to share next...
the next person in charge of running this site is...

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

Meredith Prinz!!!

Meredith is a graduate of CrossFit Kids--one of the original CrossFit Kids. She is extremely knowledgeable about CrossFit, and is a soon to be L1 certified instructor. Be nice to her because I'm pretty sure she could kick your ass. I couldn't ask for a better replacement, and while I know you guys will miss me a lot, I hope you will all enjoy and value her sense of humor, expertise, and functionality in the years to come. 

Don't worry, I'll be around for one more day...HA!!

No comments: